Easy to use electronic console with all the features of a health club model. The E95 uses a vibrant 10.1″ TFT display which is used in many club models. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
Fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 27 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout. The E95 also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout at the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 levels of incline, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
Upper body exercise provides a total body workout. Custom molded hand grips for a comfortable feel. Incline and resistance controls are also integrated into the handles for convenient use. Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. A heart rate chest strap is also included for hands free pulse monitoring and heart rate interactive programs.
It also includes oversized foot pedals with durable foam cushioning, allowing for additional comfort during workouts. The unique foot pedals were designed with a 2 degree inward slope to the each pedal. This slight adjustment helps to reduce ankle and knee stress common in other elliptical machines. This collaboration also produced a revolutionary foot pedal angle adjustment not found on any other elliptical at any price. Not everyone walks the same way; for this reason we have made the E95 pedals adjustable to fit the way you walk. This adjustment is made using a dial called a “worm drive”, which allows you to dial in to exactly where you want the pedal to be angled. This feature also reduces numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons, common occurrences on other elliptical machines.
*New for this year, the E95 now includes an Integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals – These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals – Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline – This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame – The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.