- Dual-action wind resistance provides a total body workout
- Feature-rich console incorporates the most popular tools for user feedback time, RPM, heart
rate, watts, METs, calories, and distance
- Robust, heavy gauge welded steel construction
- The StairMaster AirFit™ was given a warm welcome at the 2014 & 2015 CrossFit Games
where it put the toughest among us to the test
- Backed by a full commercial warranty
- User compatible size range typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- User weight capacity 350 lb(159 kg)
The Airfit HIIT BIKE™ by Star Trac is a commercially designed by Star Trac is a commercially designed air-driven bike that delivers simultaneous upper and lower body exercise through a distinctive isokenetic resistance mechanism. The flywheel design displaces air at a rate that matches the users effort level; the harder the flywheel is turned (higher RPM), the greater the isokinetic resistance.
The concept of an air bike is not new, but they have historically been built for low-use facilities or consumer applications. Durability topped the list of design requirements for the Airfit Trainer; to be engineered to withstand the stresses placed on it by athletes of any level, it comes with a full commercial warranty.
Because the Airfit HIIT BIKE™ is compact and self-powered, it can easily be placed in any part of a facility where space limited and electricity is absent. The included console measures workout metrics: including elapsed time, distance, kilocalories, RPM’s and telemetric heart rate when combined with a chest strap.
- The Airfit Trainer™ by Star Trac is a commercially designed isokinetic air-resistance bike that delivers simultaneous upper and lower body exercise options
- A classic exercise modality with a full commercial design and warranty ready to accommodate rehabilitation, fitness and sports performance
- Patent pending bottom bracket and pedal system provides unparalleled strength and durability in a robust drive train design
- Fan driven flywheel provides a powerful isokinetic tool for all types of training situations from low RPM low load rehab to high performance high Watt output interval training
- Air is displaced at a rate that matches the users effort level, the faster the fl ywheel is turned (higher RPM), the greater the isokinetic resistance
- Compact and self-powered, it can easily be placed in any part of a facility where space is limited and electricity is absent
- Console measures workout metrics include: elapsed time, distance, kilocalories, RPM’s and telemetric heart rate when combined with a compatible chest strap
- Dual platform pedals with inline skate-style straps provide user with option for secure hold or strap-free platform workout
- Seat height, fore and aft adjustments for ideal fit
- User weight capacity 350 lbs (159 kg)
The name known for some of the most demanding workouts in the gym now has a new workout your members will love to hate. Tested to withstand 1400 lbs of force, the StairMaster® HIIT Bike™ offers a robust design and features dual action wind resistance that provides a total body cardio workout. The HIIT Bike is designed to push you past your breaking point and keep working long after you can’t.